Thursday, June 24, 2010

BEST TOUCHUP POWDER FOR OILY SKIN?

Hey soooo i get oily and i look like a greaseball %26gt;.%26lt;


SOOOO i was wondering what the BEST TOUCHUP powder out there?





DRUGSTORE brands are more on my side;]BEST TOUCHUP POWDER FOR OILY SKIN?
MAC Blotting pressed powder It will take away the shine and is very sheer doesnt change the color of foundation I even use it when I dont have foundation.BEST TOUCHUP POWDER FOR OILY SKIN?
you should definitely use a mineral powder


i like the one from maybelline or neutrogena
I love bare mineral's mineral veil, but a great drugstore product is physician's formula translucent mineral foundation. I suggest putting it on before foundation, and during the day for a touch up. I hope this helps!
a mineral makeup or pressed powder for oily skin. Blotting papers may be helpful throughout the day too. Also be sure to select the right color for your skin tone. Read my posts on yahoo shine - Combatting Oily Skin and Selecting the Right Foundation for your skin type and skin tone.
  • antivirus programs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan