Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help with oily skin please?

I have really oily skin....


i wash my face in the morning....by 10:30 you can see beads of oil on my nose and forehead....


what the heck


im not even sweating


does anyone have a solution?





Thanks!Help with oily skin please?
I have really oil skin (like you) it's controlled by me using stridex in the am %26amp; pm...w/ very little facial lotion. it will make your skin more manageable. :) Good luck fellow B2B! :)Help with oily skin please?
Sassy is right about the Sheer Cover. It REALLY covers well, much better than regular talc powder, and it makes your skin look great and doesn't make it oily like regular foundation.
Try using astringent after ur morning makeup or beauty regime...it closes your pores, but then do remember to clean up your face with cleanser every night, so as to give your skin some fresh air to breathe...
I have oily skin as well. In fact I just might try and banking soda trick. But as far as makeup goes, I switched to Sheer Cover to see what affect it would have on my oily skin. At first I was unimpressed, but after using it for a little while I really really like it. Just a thought as far as make up goes.
I recomend to you use the Skinlogics 20 maintenance set cleasing gel is formulated to help mildly exfoliate skin and help control oil. will not strip skin of essential moisture ,


Skinlogics tonic is alcohol-free refresh while it helps control oil and leaves skin with a matte finish, skinlogics mousturizer is oil-free and will not clog pores. Hidrates and soothes skin and the skinlogics facial scrub gently exfoliates dead surface cells to invigorate and polish skin find this maintenance set in www.beautipage.com/zaidymarie
Have you ever tried Bare Minerals?


This powder foundation helps my combination dry-oily skin, and I don麓t get as many zits if I use it faithfully.





Since you麓re getting married, put yourself on a beauty routine. Take care of your skin like never before, and you麓ll glow on your special day. I don麓t think I麓ll ever look prettier because I now neglect my skin-although I麓m starting to get back on track!
alright check this out. You wont believe this but give it a shot because I tried it one day and it has been working really well. I had super oily skin until I did this and I perfer it over any product out ther. Wash your face with baking soda. it will help dry out the oil and make your face really soft. I went online and looked into it and found a lot of people were doing it too. Give it a shot what do you have to lose. Its cheaper then any over the counter product out there and works so much better
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan