Thursday, June 24, 2010

Foundation for oily skin?

i have oliy skin and i usually wear foundation but it makes my skin really really oily. is tere any foundation that i can wear that wont make my skin oily?Foundation for oily skin?
I have the OILIEST forehead in the WORLD!!!!


Creams and liquids make it worse and just feels gross when your face oils up.


Mineral foundation is the best for oily skin cuz you are not adding any extra liquid to the skin!


I'd suggest you try what I use from LA Minerals:


Their Oil control powder (put on first)


Their Hollywood foundation


Their mineral veil


Their samples are like $1-$2 and they ship em free.


You will love how your face feels!Foundation for oily skin?
Try a powder to cream foundation. Most brands carry this and they are conviently in compacts.
A powder foundation. Nothing cream, few liquid.
i used to use the cover girl mousse but that caked on me and the cream to powder ones caked around my acne. I use neutrogena skin clearing oil free makeup. its the best one i've found! i love it. i only have to re apply powder once in the rest of the day since for oily skin no matter what foundation you use you always have to finish with powder for a clean look.
i have an oily t-zone area and i wear bare minerals makeup. it does tend to get a tad shiny midday so i just used some mineral veil to take care of that. honestly, there are tons of products out there that can help with oil control, but the bottom line is that if you have really oily skin you will never truly get away from it. trust me i have tried sooo many oil control products! many of them help but i still always have to touch up my foundation mid day. try bare minerals or a powder foundation. nothing waterbased it will only make you look more oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan