Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Have extreamly oily skin! what can help?!?

Like I could rubb a tissue on my skin and greasy nast rubbs off, ive used rubbing alcohol and teatree oil and witches hazel, NOTHING WORKS!


I dont want proactive, I dont have that kind of money.


anything thats inexpensive and effectant to make the oily gross go away?





Nail polish? someone told me that could dry out my skin.


anything that would dry out my skin would be great.I Have extreamly oily skin! what can help?!?
Your skin is not balanced. Don't use nail polish because then you would need to hydrate your skin. If you want something that works, you should consider spending a little bit of money. You can use Artistry essentials balancing Skin Care System. You can go to http://arcameda.com and search for balancing. This stuff is amazing and is costumized for oily skin to remove the oils from you skin.I Have extreamly oily skin! what can help?!?
I have an easy way you can dry out your skin... Cut back on eating all those fatty foods.... Dietary fat intake is where all that oil comes from, I might add... If you reduce the fat in your diet, then that oily skin issue will go away..





Also, if you are seeing acne from that oily skin, then consider adding some coconut oil to your diet. I would recommend getting some Virgin Coconut Oil from a health food store and taking about 2 to 3 tablespoons per day. Not only is it very powerful against acne, is quite healthy, helps with weight loss, but it also gives wonderful skin tone...





Good Luck and I Hope this Helps...
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
A solid acne wash


pat dry apply toner (Alba makes inexpensive great products)


use a mineral powder foundation


Repeat this at night.





Also use a hot compress before you wash at night to draw out the dirt/oil





Stridex makes on the go pads use them am/pm to help the oil.
i just try not to touch my oily skin, and of course WASh lol. but there really any CURE for it, i have tried everything, tooth paste lem asnt ons tanning, no eating candys ..ect. but ya if your not a teen then IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan