Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help with oily skin?

I've been using acne products for two years now, but i've been changing every now and then. Now i have oily skin and i've tried some products for my oily skin but they don't seem to help much. Is there a product out there that might be able to help me?? I've used so many products that i think thats why none are helping me for the oily skin. Is there anything i can do for this????Help with oily skin?
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.Help with oily skin?
although you have oily skin, moisturizing is still very important and it will clear up acne...try olay replinish all day moisturizer, it is not oily at all but you skin may seem to feel a little oily at first but in time your skin's ph will balance itself out and blemishes will vanish.
Just try Clinique. They have different products for people that have different types of skin (varying from dry to oily) and different strenghts of washes and clarifying lotions.
My wife uses a site which offers the professional type salon products which you will not find in supermarkets and on the main shelves. Some of this is not cheap and must be used with care. I think that she used some of the DCL range for our daughter who had this problem. You will find the products at:





http://www.onlynature.co.uk/shop/everyda鈥?/a>





the site is priced, though, in GB Pounds.





Hope this helps!
i use like egg white and biore masks and it helps tremendously you put the egg whites on your face and let it dry and it does help
  • antivirus programs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan