Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oily skin + moisturizer = yes, no?

I have pretty oily skin





Should I use moisturizer or not?





Even if I use a moisturizer for oily skin, my skin gets super oily throughout the day





Please help





Thanks


~KnaudiaOily skin + moisturizer = yes, no?
oil free moisturizer , plus blotting sheetsOily skin + moisturizer = yes, no?
Moisturizing is imperative for skin. Don't worry, I have oily skin, so I can give you some perspective. Look for oil-free formulas. With sunscreen, look for products with ingredients like zinc. Chemicals like avobenzone, oxybenzone(hope I spelled them right.) Those will make you look even oilier, trust me. Lots of moisturizers are now formulated for oily skin, they have ';for oily skin'; on the label. Good luck:)
hmm, here's the deal.


moisturizing skin is a must, right.


but if it gets that oily during the day, toss the moisturizer and try using a sunscreen instead. i would try nutrogena, dry touch for the face.


and if you use makeup, avoid using the liquid foundations, instread use the powders.


good luck!
i used to have very oily skin and found that by using Olay moisturizer my skin would regulate its oils. so i do recommend using a -light- moisturizer such as Olay. nothing too creamy
u shoodnt just take a bath if u keep on putting moisturizer it will alwayz get oily so u shoodnt just take a shower or bath it will help im sure!!!:)
Only on spots that are not oily. (if you have combination skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan