Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oily skin problem?

I have very oily skin, how can i stop it from getting more oilyOily skin problem?
I have very oily skin too. Do the 1-2-3 steps: Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize. It might seem like a lot of work, but it helps a lot. The key is to balance your skin. I use a cleanser for oily skin. Toner is very important because is restores your skins pH level, I use one for normal/oily skin. And for a moisturizer I use one for normal skin. I try and stay away from products that are all for oily skin, cause that just dries out my skin and makes it even worse. I do a facial and steam my face once a week. Don't use very hot water when washing your face, that just dries out the top layer of your skin causing your body to produce even more oil. It won't get better overnight, but the more you do all these things, the better your skin will look. If you are on the go, try using blotting paper. As far as foundation, use one that's 50% water.Oily skin problem?
wash it every day
steaming your face or using honey would do wonderrs to your skin and add lavedar or lemon good luck!
don't let oil accumulate on ur face...wash 'em regularly.


drink a lot of water, don't change ur face-cream many-a times, neither the soap u use. i'd suggest u ';dove'; . %26amp; plz...avoid going out in after-noon....infra-red frm sun is not good fr ur skin.


best o' luck!!!!
try to wash your face every 2 times a day with regular soap. its been working for me it might help you too.
wash your face with warm water everytime avoid using different soap, I will suggest Sunlight (green). Dont use different lotions! USE either Nevea mostureriser, Bioclear, or Camphor (the white one)
Like others, I would recommend seeing an esthetician. Avoid washing your face too much, because that will only make your skin more oily. Products that contain at least 2% of Salicylic Acid work nicely.
there are some great products for oily skin at Mallmaggot.com under cosmetics %26amp; skincare
I have oily skin, and I get facials. But, i learned that my old habits made my skin oilier. so the things to avoid is excessive exfoliation - twice a week is sufficient, and soapy cleansers.





I now use cetaphil and I swear by it. I never thought it would be enough, but it is, and as a result my skin does not produce excessive oil that is caused by harsh skin products.
First Look at your skincare regime. Does your skin feel tight after you wash your face? if yes then your cleanser is too harsh for your skin.





I would suggest using a mild cleanser (gel or cream) that leaves your skin feeling fresh but comfortable,


if you feel you want to use a toner (which should only be for getting rid of excess cleanser not tightning pores) get one as natural as possible npthong too harsh you don't want to feel you havr just put paint stripper on your face.





Now with a moisturiser you will want something light in texture. I would buy the cleanser first try it for a month see what your skin needs then buy a new moisturiser.


Exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week use a deep cleansing mask once a week and drink plenty of water.





Skin products can only work from the outside you also need to sort out whats going on in the inside.





Good Luck x
wash it with a mild soap. or get neutrogena oil cleanser, works great on my face (my face is soooo super oily) DONT WASH YOUR FACE MORE THEN 2 A DAY. IT WILL MAKE YOUR FACE WORSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan