Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it true that if I eat alot of greasy food, I would get oily skin???

Thanks.Is it true that if I eat alot of greasy food, I would get oily skin???
Study shows that junk food does not change your skin.Is it true that if I eat alot of greasy food, I would get oily skin???
yea. so dont eat 2 much fries.
not really, but you might get fat
well if u eat a lot of it, normally during the course of eating you are bound to touch your face,,,hence youe have transferred the grease from your food to your fingers to your face,,,oily face
YES!! please listen to me when I tell you that your diet completely effects your skin. I used to eat junk food, greasy food and lots of sweets. And I had bad skin with pimples everywhere. People would say its my food but i didnt think it could be that until my dermotologist told me its probably my diet. Now, I only eat vegetables and fruits, yogurt, nuts.. basically i have become like a vegan bc even milk and cheese are bad for break outs.. and guess what? my skin completely cleared up.


Now, I eat healthy foods, no sweets or sugar, no greasy foods. Not only is it healthy for your body but for your skin and weight. I've lost weight not even trying to.
according to all the dermatologists, that is an urban myth. The stuff that is most popular that jessica simson and others use, Proactive STATES THAT IT IS A MYTH. SO i GUESS NO.
hmm well not really coz i eat greesy stuuf and i dont have oily skin but people do say it does affcet ur skin if u eat too muchy oil stuff but i dont really think it's true it's probably a myth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan