Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELP!! Makeup tips for oily skin!!!!?

I have really oily skin and it seems like 5 minutes after I do my makeup my face looks shiny. I don't want to keep reapplying powder throughout the day because it looks like a cakey mess! Is there any product that I can wear underneath my makeup? Oil absorber sheets work for a while but its an on going problem with my skin. Thanks for any advice/tips!!HELP!! Makeup tips for oily skin!!!!?
Here's a tip I've used for years, I too have real oily skin....as well as I live in the South with a lot of humidity. If you can use loose powder, get one that is a little darker than you normally would wear. I cut it in half and put one half aside in a seperate container, I replace the half I took out with baby powder which adding enough powder should get you to the shade that matches your complexion, then I over my foundation. I don't use a lot of makeup, just a foundation, a little blush, and mascara, but...the powder seems to absorb any oil and lasts the whole day...It also makes your face feel really soft, doesn't dry it out and when you get done with the powder, you have the other half to use! It's really a good in-expensive solution to a good look!


Best of Luck!HELP!! Makeup tips for oily skin!!!!?
I feel you're pain! I have THE oiliest skin!


Here's what I do:


-Use Biore exfoliating face wash


-Use Clinique Clarifying Lotion (It's actually toner.) Type 4 (Remember, 4! It's for very oily skin)


-Apply Clinique Moisurizing GEL





For makeup, Clinique has good powders and bases specially made for oily skin (Ask for the oily formula.). Just always keep some blotting sheets, Clean 'n' Clear makes good ones, and some pressed mineral, Physician's Formula in Translucent is good and can be found at drugstores, in your purse at ALL times!





Hope this helps!
oxy pads are meant for oily skin types.. it may even out your complexion. if your skin's oily after applying make up, buy the clean and clear oil remover sheets. (they come in a tiny rectangular blue package.) THey are thin sheets that wipe off oil from your face..they dont smudge make up or concealer and keep my face 100% shine free. they are life savers... check walmart :)
do not use alchol. it would make your skin really dry. use oxy pads to clean ur face for the oil, and then maybe guy some Acne Oil Free (its orange and its in a soap looking bodle) by Netrogena. it really helps me so try that.
Well i think that you should be happy with what you look llike but i would probably use some lotion it works
oily like you dont wash it enuf? cuz those clearasil pads things make my face feeel really clean.
alcohol
wash ur face then use concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan