Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best makeup for oily skin?

my skin is oily and i want to know which brand is better.Best makeup for oily skin?
Whatever brand you use...make sure you start with a clean face and wash it off before going to bed at night. The make up should not be oil based.Best makeup for oily skin?
I love the Mary Kay products for oily skin. I use their Velocity Facial Cleanser and Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer. When I feel particularly oily, I use their Blemish Control Toner and the Acne Treatment Gel. To control shininess, I use the Oil Mattifier and the Beauty Blotters. You can only get Mary Kay products from an Independent Beauty Consultant and you can find one near you at www.MaryKay.com. Yes, I am an Independent Beauty Consultant! Mary Kay is the best-selling brand in America of skin care and cosmetic products. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you purchase something and it isn't the best you've tried, you can return it for something else or your money back!
here is a list of different foundations that wear perfectly on my oily skin in the florida summers...





mark powder buff foundation $8


merle norman luxiva lasting foundation $26


avon perfect wear extralasting foundation $12


revlon colorstay for oily skin foundation $12


rimmel lasting finish foundation $8
u should try MAC studio fix fluid thats what i use b/c i have very oily skin and u should also try MAC blot powder/pressed
dont buy a new makeup. just take ur makeup brush and apply a thin coat of baby powder on ur face. it hides the shine!!
jane iredale.


best makeup for any type of skin.


i LOVE her makeup.
There are many reviews out there recently the review on the oil defense skin care line by bee luscious cosmetics was great. I think you need to get the right skin care routine first to balance your skin's chemistry then the make up will not be a problem.
I have to say mineral make up is the best by far.


Bare Essencials is a great one to try. It doesnt have talc in it and it doesnt clog pores. Go to a makeup store like Sephoras and have them do a makeover on you to try it out.
American Beauty shadows.
I would have to say mary kay, it keeps my skin smooth and natural looking but, not too made up. they also have face wash for oily or dry skin. Hope I helped!
Don't use any oil based products!


i love to use makeup products from sephora


mary kay is also really dependable
I will have to agree with your other answerers who suggested Mary Kay. I am a consultant if you need one.
try oil free makeup. i think it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan