Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best foundation for oily, spot-prone skin?

I have oily, spot prone skin that's quite sensitive and am looking for a good quality liquid foundation with medium coverage that won't clog my pores.





I don't mind spending a bit more money than usual. Can anyone reccommend a good product?Best foundation for oily, spot-prone skin?
Try MAC Studiofix liquid foundation. I use it together with their Oil Control lotion and it works wonders. It covers blemishes really well without feeling too heavy. MAC offer a range of shades to match your true skin tone perfectly as well. I have used pretty much every foundation on my troublesome skin, and this is the only one that i've found to be effective. Hope this helps!Best foundation for oily, spot-prone skin?
maybeline, they have good foundation for diferent types of skin.
I agree with the first two answers, Mabelline dream matte mousse and/or rimmel oil-free mousse. I want to try one of them, right now im using cover trublend mousse foundation and it doesnt really help cover the shine b/c i have oily complexion too, i dont think its oil-free, but i use the clean%26amp;clear oil wipes twice a day and that helps control shine real well. The mouse foundations are my favorite type because they feel light, not like those icky liquidy foundations that may clog pores. They cover imperfections just as good, its light, cheap, and you dont have to put alot on your face just a little dap and smooth it on; that also depends on how bad your skin is though.
forget foundations for oily skin I use glytone products, they are great and I have noticed a difference in my skin. Once you use glytone mild cleanser for example, you wont really need foundation, tinted moisturiser is better with a dusting of loose powder. Loose powder is also an essential for oily skin always.
I AGREE WITH THE OTHER PERSON WHO said Studio Fix Liquid Foundation from Mac I use it a little different I use a blotting powder with it to control oil I also have oily skin which I hate and it is also spot prone which I hate even more and I use this foundation for like the day and school and work thing because it is medium coverage I also use Mac Blotting Pressed Powder because it is meant to absorb oil and it does a great job.
Neutrogena Clean and Clear works amazing. becasue it not onyl is a good foundation and covers up blemishes and spots, but it also helsp to get rid fo them, adn reduce oil. So pretty much it does two things at once. I used to have awful pimples, and foundations I woudl use woudl just make them worse, but this helps make them go away. Good luck!
try the rimmel london mouse that one is good my friend has the same kind of skin as you and thats what she uses
Ryt!!! mmmmm lets see.......... ive also got oily and spot prone skin!!! I dont use liquid foundation but i find that maybaline dream matte mouse foundation works a treat!!!! it costs round 拢6-拢7 pounds!!!! xoxox
Tinted-moisturizers look and feel great.
I have exactly the same skin as you. Whenever I get a foundation it ends up clogging my pores and giving me loads of spots which i hate! I tried the new Rimmel mousse which I love. It gives a good coverage and a glowing complexion. It even covers my blemishes! But it still managed to clog my pores after wearing it for a day so I only use it for special occasions. Now I have come across something that is so much better! Nivea young visage tinted moisturiser. It acts as foundation but also as a moisturiser so it isnt pore clogging at all. In fact it gives you softer more even skin! So you win both ways! Or you could get another tinted moisturiser because there are loads out there but I am very happy with that one. It immediately gives you more even skin and a great complexion! I love it and would highly recommend it. If you don't want a tinted moisturiser, don't use heavy foundation try a light liquid one or a mousse. Hope I helped!
Try Smashbox from Nordstroms. My wife did and she looks very pretty.
My face is pretty oily and i find that Maybeline dream matte mousse works fine on it.
Well i have combination skin and i use oil free balancing foundation by the body shop. It costs 拢11.50 but i tell you it works wonders for me so i hope i will do the same for you. I hope this helps you.
i think you should try Mary kay oil-free foundation: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mary-Kay-Sunlit-Be鈥?/a> you can get it in many shades so you should be able to find one to suit your skin tone.
Loreal true match minerals foundation is fabtastic! I have combination skin and its great for my face!lol


Its a powder foundation that you apply with a brush and gives full coverage without the clogging of pores that you get with liquid


Try ebay-its much cheaper there!
Would definately have to reccomend Dream Matte mouse, it's really easy to apply and is gentle on the skin You can choose the amount of coverage you want, by using a little or a bit more mousse. In the summer when i've got a bit of a tan, and don't need that much coverage, I mix it with a moisturiser (if you have spot prone skin you could mix it with a moisturiser, that doesn't clog pores) and apply.








Hope that helps x
Hi the only one that I can used is Barbara Dalys Oil free foundation, that you can only get form tescos. I wont use and thing else now and its only 拢5,75. I have tried nearly all the brand makes and I am allerigc to most of them as my skin is senstive and very spot prone so after one day of using aproducts I will get a rash or break out in spots. This is the only foundation I can use that gives good coverage and not oily, even the ones that usually claim to be oil free and wont clogg pores I find to feel greasy on the skin, it last for the hole day, easy blends it goes on very light so you can adjust the covereage you want to achieve, covers spots in a flash, and actually improves the skin too.I got the new maybelline colour stay 16 hour smooth one thats 拢10 to wear and it is rubbish and doesnt even cover one spot. Whereas this Barbara Daly is amazing you will have to try it too believe me.





Also if you are allergic to most moisturisers and face washes, even the fragrance free ones, too and find they make your spots worse, dry your skin, out or make you have more spots within a few days of using them, then I would recommend also from tesco , their Aloe Vera Soap, its in a green packet and its 拢23p. its the best thing I have used on my face.


I spent 拢20 in The Body Shop on aloe vera stuff the consultant recommended I used it for 2 days and my spots were red and sore, and my face felt like it was burning, but I didnt get any new spots the ones I had were just ten times worse. so I noticed this in tesco in the soap section, and with the shop assistant saying its aloe vera is suppose to be soothing on the skin even sesitive, I thought I give it a go, and my spots have cleared up, I have no dry skin, and thats without using a moisturiser as Im allergice to most, and my skin is actaully improving, I think its beacuse the soap is vegetable soap so there is nothing nasty in it.





But I would give it a try as its not bad for 23p I was gutted as I had just wasted 拢19 on a moisturiser that I cant even use. I dont even need a moisturiser when using this soap and the foundation
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan