Friday, December 11, 2009

Best skincare product for oily & ageing skin?

Just want to know if anyone can think of any product thats really good to help fight ageing but look after oily skin at the same time. I've tried a few products but I think I'll get advice before trying any more. I know foaming facial washes are good for oily skin but I haven't found one thats worked either. Any ideas?Best skincare product for oily %26amp; ageing skin?
Two words.... Time Defiance!! You need to use Artistry Time Defiance Skin care system Combination-to-Oily skin. I had/have great results in balancing my skin and making my skin healthy. The system is made with natural ingredients and no animal testing. The systems come with a cleanser, toner, and lotion specifically for oily skin and also comes with a Night Recovery Lotion. My husband uses the products as well and it has made him look much younger. Go to Arcameda.com and type combination in the search box on the site for details on these products and how to get them. You will have younger, balanced skin before you know it. Hope all is well.Best skincare product for oily %26amp; ageing skin?
I have the same problem and find that a light moisturizer for combination skin works best. Almost every brand at any cost level has them. Drier areas may require ';spot moisturizing'; with a heavier moisturizer. Washing every night and morning with real soap helps. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan