Friday, December 11, 2009

Clinique foundation for oily skin?

Hey! I have oily skin, especially around my t-zone and by the end of the day I am sooo shiny you could probably see your reflection :\


I've been using Cover Girl TruBlend, but it broke me out :(


I want something long-lasting, and something that will keep me matte and without oil. With most foundations I have tried, they oxidize and fade out by the end of the day. I am looking into Clinique. What do you recommend? Any suggestions besides Clinique will be much appreciated as well :]Clinique foundation for oily skin?
L'Oreal's Natural Minerals powder foundations are great. Gives excellent coverage and doesn't leave skin looking shiny at all - makes it appear quite flawless actually. No concealer is really needed.





Just try to use the powder sparingly because otherwise you'll end up with dark patches.Clinique foundation for oily skin?
Revlon ColorStay Foundation





It us the best foundation! You can get it for oily skin and it gives full coverage and doesn't break u out
I USE THESE PRODUCTS FROM CLINIQUE. I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN TOO AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM


Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control (UNDER FOUNDATION)


Work-Out Makeup All Day Wear Foundation


TOGETHER THEY WORK REALLY WELL
I've just started using Clinique Superfit and I really like it so far. It's for oily skin so it gives a matte finish (I always use finishing powder over it though) and it's supposed to last 8 hours. Also, try using a primer before putting your foundation on. It will help the makeup stay longer and look more even. You can look at sephora.com for some good primers. Also, check out totalbeauty.com. It has product reviews and tips so you can do some searching and find out what products are the most popular. Good luck!
i like the rimmel and maybeline mouses both totally different and love them both
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan