Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please suggest me a fairness cream which will remove scars effectively. for an oily skin?

i have a oily skin and the scars are due t the results of pimples and chicken poxPlease suggest me a fairness cream which will remove scars effectively. for an oily skin?
I've found using pure Vitamin E has reduced scaring on my face due to acne, use very small ammounts directly on the area twice a day-reason being, because it's an oil it did irritate my skin from using to much at a time, so learning the hard way I know you have to be patient when using products-use small ammounts and just wait.Please suggest me a fairness cream which will remove scars effectively. for an oily skin?
IKB skin cream
nomarks is the best cream for this purpose.
Bio Oil. Most other creams contain Hydroquinone which has serious long term effects like cancer. Bio oil can be purchased from most Chemists

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan