Friday, December 11, 2009

Best water-proof foundation for oily skin?

Best water-proof foundation for oily skin? Natural brands please, for instance Clinique? Neutrogena?Best water-proof foundation for oily skin?
I don't know about waterproof or natural... But try a powder. It will calm down the oil and give you a flawness finish. I can't quite put my finger on the name of the product I am trying to recommend to you... But something about ';Swirl, Tap, Buff?'; Haha. That's all I can come up with. Sorry and good luck.Best water-proof foundation for oily skin?
Mineral Power from maybelline in REALLY good. It has no oils so it doesnt damage your skin
neautrogena





covergirl





mayeblline





rimmel





rimmel actually helped with y pimples and made them go downnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan