Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oily skin please help me. It's sooo annoying!?

I have really oily skin on my face and neck. I used to just wash my face at night, then went to doing it morning and night but during the day my face gets soo oily. I try rinsing with water throughout the day but it just keeps getting oily. Anyone have any idea how to help?Oily skin please help me. It's sooo annoying!?
Yes washing morning and night and rinsing frequently is good. I also suffer from oily skin and I'm 43. I found that washing your hair also helps and don't use conditioner. I do it 2nd daily, but you may need to do it daily. If you have a fringe keep it of your face. Eating plenty of yellow/orange foods also helps especially for pimples. Eat carrots, pumpkin, bananas, oranges, peaches, rock melons etc.





It could be hormonal if you are in your teens, and in that case it may settle in your twenties, or you could be unlucky like me ( but saying that my skin is not as oily as it was in my teens)Oily skin please help me. It's sooo annoying!?
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
if u wash your face more, ur face will produce more oil.


u can carry around some tissues and wipe your face with them





if you really feel self conscious about it, go to a dermatologist


if not, you can buy some products that will rid your face of oil
I understand that problem, try some Salicylic Acid (max dose 2% min .5%) it's found in a lot of skin products just read the active ingredients.
washin ur face too often usn't good why not try puting on face cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan