Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of oily skin?

kk get a lemon cut it in half and sqeeze the juice out in a bowl an rub that lemon on ur face and leave it on for 15 mins wash it wuth cold water aan use the juice as a toner overnight. How to get rid of oily skin?
Please listen to this answer and your life will change! I have been pleged with oily skin since I was a teen, I am now 26. 15 min after putting on my makeup my fave would be shiney.


I am not someone who does ';home remedies'; or is a believer in homeopathic stuff but I listened to someone and got some Milk of Magnesia, it can be generic. It changed my life via my self esteem. It will cost about 3 dollars and last for months. You just put it on a cotton ball and rub it on your face thinly and let it dry. Then put on your makeup. Your face will look like you just put your makeup on for 6 hours or more!


After trying it a couple days of using it I tried not using it for a day and oh my gosh I realized how unbelievable it was. I will never go another day in my life without using it.


Oh and get regular unless you want to smell minty :c) If you put it on too thick you might get some white streaks, just rub it away and then put on your makeup. It has also helped my acne to clear up also.How to get rid of oily skin?
buy some noxzema pads its under $5 at walmart, kerr, Walgreen's, or even family dollar or dollar general. i use the pads 2 times a day and it comes with 90 pads (it will keep your skin pimple free and get rite of all the oil)
first of all i thing your putting to much water on your face because too much water can cause the skin to get irritated and produce Morrie oil. if not wash your skin twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan