Friday, December 11, 2009

WHATS A GOOD FONDATION FOR OILY SKIN? PLEASE HELP(:?

I have oily skin, and I need a fondation that will work best for me. One that wont have me break out, and will help me to not look like a grease pot in my face later throughout the day. And is under $15 or so.





Thank You!


xoxoWHATS A GOOD FONDATION FOR OILY SKIN? PLEASE HELP(:?
i would go with mineral make up...Loreal mineral foundation is very affordable and has great coverage! or you could try physicians formula which is my favorite! WHATS A GOOD FONDATION FOR OILY SKIN? PLEASE HELP(:?
I use Covergirl Trublend powder. The POWDER! Not the liquid!





Also, use oil absorbing sheets, which you can get basically anywhere... in the skincare isle.



You can use facial powder(MAC)But it's expensive. Try any kind of facial powder.
NOT LIQUID!





The mineral Powder foundation works WONDERS I have freakin oily skin and it stinks so I use this it works1
try mineral powder..like everydaymineral.com... looks great and natural..I stopped breaking out after I used it!!!!!!!!!!!
Try mineral esence. it works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan