Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone used ever FOR OILY SKIN ULTRA GLOW SKIN TONE CREME?

i dont have oily skin but will it still fade blemishes off my face? im light skinned...so will it it make me even lighter? how long does it take to work? how does the little round ultra glow soap works? and let me see one more...how do you like it? TEN POINTS GOES TO THE PERSON WHO ANSWERS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS:)Has anyone used ever FOR OILY SKIN ULTRA GLOW SKIN TONE CREME?
I used to use that cream, and didnt see any major results. I also have light skin, and didnt see any difference in my skin color. I only used it for a couple of weeks, because i like to try out different things to see what i like best and what works for me and my skin the best. The only thing i can reccommend is that you try it and see how you like it. Not everybodys skin will react the same to different cremes. Good luck!





Be thankful you dont have oily skin! :)Has anyone used ever FOR OILY SKIN ULTRA GLOW SKIN TONE CREME?
i used ultra glow i have dark skin and i have dark spots it doesnt work drasticall but it works Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan