Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oily skin at the end of the day?

i wash my face in the morning be4 going to skool...but at the end of the day...(1-2:00 pm) my skin is really oily and shiny! can someone PLEASE tell me what to do about this without me having to wash my fash over and over again.... please dont say anything like use products or wipe sheets or whatever their called...i will be really happy and thankful for those who give good answers...plz and THANK UOily skin at the end of the day?
I had the same problem, so I just started applying a really light powder in the morning. It works really well and now I don't have any shine at all. I also use proactive in the morning and night.Oily skin at the end of the day?
Your face is oily because of washing your face so much. Your skin is freaking out! Moistureize it. I know it sounds wierd but use a really good moisturizer and eventually your skin will stop producing so much oil to compensate for what you wash away.
Well, you have oily skin-so I think you have to use some sort of product-those sheets work really well.


But you could try %26amp; drink more water-it is really good for the skin. You could get a light powder to put over the oily skin too.
use proactive it gets ride of oily skin i use it! trust me it works . also wash ur face 3 times a day or take a shower everyday and wash ur face once!
i used to use oil blotting sheets, they really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan