Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oily skin is driving me insane!!! Please help me?

I have very oily skin, i even use makeup that is specifically for oily skin..but still 3 hours later my face is oily again..my dermatologist told me to use Almay products and i have used those for about 2-3 weeks now..but to no help..i've used everything under the sun it seems like Covergirl, Mary Kay, Revlon, Neutragena(sp?) Maybellene..but nothing works..and i can't go out and spend a bunch of money on foundation..also, i have slight blemishes even though i am young and the foundation for oily skin doesn't completely cover them which is pretty embarrassing sometimes..does anyone know of anything that will not make my skin such an oil pit? I'm willing to try anything! Thank you soo much.Oily skin is driving me insane!!! Please help me?
start washing yourself more. when in soap yourself in the shower, make sure you rub your body well enough to get all your deadskin and oil off your skin. also if you want your face and body to look less oily. use powder to cover it up. bring powder around so you can use it when you see that your face is oily.Oily skin is driving me insane!!! Please help me?
i have found that pro-active works wonders. I also like MAC's face primer, it sets your make-up all day. Best foundation by far is Clinque Clarifying!! Good luck!
drenk lot of water atleast 3liters a day and put drop of lemon...
I have really oily skin too, so I know how you feel. First of all, DO NOT wash your face more than twice a day! This can actually stimulate the oil glands to produce more oil! Secondly, use a face wash specifically for oily skin (Collective Wellbeing makes a fantastic one!), use toner then a mattifying moisturizer (Oil of Olay Complete all day moisture lotion SPF 15 for combination/oily skin works pretty well). I use Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, which I love. It has great coverage and, as it's a powder, does help to control the oil. Before I use this though, I use Dr. Feelgood by Benefit. It's a face balm that helps to sop up the oil. I also use it throughout the day over my makeup (it's sheer) to help with the greasies, or I use Clean %26amp; Clear's blotting sheets. Remember to wash your face well at night and to use a good clay based mask once or twice a week to help keep your pores clean and your face less oily. I would recommend a good moisturizer at night (you can go for a heavier product here) because, even if your skin is oily, it still needs moisture and nutrients. Hope this helps and good luck!
drink LOTS of water %26amp; use mary kay oil mattifier %26amp; acne treatment gel. that's the only over the counter product that worked for my skin.


I hope this helps if it does not email me and I'll give u another way to get ride of oily skin.
Wash your face frequently with cold water and use a face pack of grated apple. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for oily skin at the link provided.
I love the prescriptives flawless skin foundation %26amp; powder they are oil free %26amp; I apply them with foundation brush. Also there is a makeup setter called model in a bottle that you can find online @ website with same name, it sets your makeup %26amp; seems to keep my oily skin @ bay for most of day. I also sometimes will use a rice powder paper in natural that you can find at sally's beauty supply.
i suggest you wash your face AT LEAST twice a day...once before school/work then right before bed........use DIAL soap FIRST then use CLINQUE face wash.....after ur face is dry, use a cotton swab and put on CLINQUE astringent (can't spell) it may burn.......that's ok.....and if that doesn't work.....try using a powder instead of cream to cover ur face when wearing makeup..... apply powder throughout day to cover up oil.......Oh, and try to use a face mask that reduces oil too....
I have extremely oily skin too and I just switched to Arbonne Products. They have a line that is for acne but it treats oily skin. A peppermint cleanser, toner and lotion. It smells great and works really well too. Also, it does not dry your skin. They also have a vitamin supplement to help with that problem.
i've been through it. stop using so much makeup. just wash your face 3-5 times a day, and you can also buy blotting sheets(you can use this at school, its quick, just dab and the oil is gone) drink lots of water...you've probably heard this before, but it works.....if you still need something...brush a little baby powder on the oil parts of your face...it absorbs excess oil
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Oily Skin control


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/12/oily-鈥?/a>
Try Neautrogena Black Head Eliminating Scrub. Its for blackheads but my God does it try out your skin! I had very old skin and I used it and within 2 days I saw such a difference! Look for products with ';salicylic acid'; because that is what will dry your skin. Don't overuse them though because trust me, you don't want dry skin either!
get blotting tissues. when your face gets oily you just dab them on your face and it soaks up the oil. they are cheap too... also try using an exfoliating cream.... and wear less makeup becasue that sounds like it could be you problem. and use powder cover up instead of liquid
IDK FEEL LIKE READING ALL THAT


so make sure there is NO oil in facewash u use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan