Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wat is the best product for oily nd acne prone skin??

I want to know wat are the right cleansers,toners and moisturisers for my acne skin(preferably under $$)..and do i need to scrub every day? as i hav sensitive skin.Wat is the best product for oily nd acne prone skin??
Since you have sensitive skin, do not use a scrub daily. Use it once or twice a week.





As for products, consider ones w/ salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.





My favorite salicylic acid face wash is Aveeno Positively Clear Daily Cleansing Pads. The pads have a smooth side %26amp; a textured side for extra exfoliation. The cleanser gets rid of oil w/o drying out my skin.





Oxy10 Face Wash is a good product. It can be drying if used every day. I use it as needed - whenever my skin feels extra oily or I'm breaking out.





BTW, I have sensitive, combination skin %26amp; am prone to breakouts.Wat is the best product for oily nd acne prone skin??
pro active it is expensive but youll save money in the long run by not buying crap
I use to use St. Ives (I think) sensitive apricot face scrub.
i just use Clean and Clear for sensitive skin. it's cheap, mild and it works for me. you can also try Cetaphil!





those two products works for me. it cost me a lot of money to find which ones would work for my skin. basically trial and error.
Glytone. Best. Stuff. Ever.





It cleared my skin in a week, and now, 4 months later, I still have crystal clear skin! It's not cheap, but it's worth it, and it works. There is obviously no cheap over-the-counter skin product or everyone would have clear skin. This is formulated with glycolic acid, and it will transform your skin to brand new. It's amazing, I suspect it's a celebrity secret.





You can buy it online, at a dermatologist's office who carries the line, or at a cosmedical spa. I found it through yahoo local by typing in glytone.





ps- the first week will be irritating (some burning and stinging) while your skin builds a tolerance for glycolic acid, but it's worth it.





Also, I've had the same two bottles (mild gel wash and rejuvinate lotion step 1) for four months and they're not empty. So in the long run, it's only going to cost you about $10 per month, therefore not expensive. =)
When my son got skin rashes, my derma recommended Cetaphil or Physiogel Soap, but it's a little expensive. But you can also use baby soap or any mild soap. You should not scrub your skin, it will only irritate your skin. For your acne skin, I also recommend Dr. Kauffman sulfur soap. You can use it everyday and a lot cheaper than cetaphil. My son is now using it and it works.
i use asap product range. it has been developed for acne /oil combo skin. cleansers around $39 but you get 200 ml. Clear spot gel is $27 and trust me it works! I use it as night treatment. The products have been scientifically tested at Dermal Institute in Australia. Check out the website worth reading about and breakdown of what is in the product which is helpful to know!
Neutrogen oil free acne wash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan