Friday, December 11, 2009

Very oily skin and moderate acne... Help me?

My face is like gross :/


It looks like it's literally dripping wet all the time


plus I have acne


I'm so sick of it





I have tried EVERYTHING.


You name it... Proactiv, stuff at drugstores, expensive things from department stores.


EVERYTHING.





Do you guys have any household remedies or just simple advice would help.


Thanksss %26lt;3Very oily skin and moderate acne... Help me?
Shea butter.... I know it's sounds crazy, but it's true!





I had this SAME problem for years. Someone told me a few weeks ago to put pure shea butter on my face. I rolled my eyes to it, but one night I tried it. I had bought some shea butter from an african shop for my feet and so I decided to try it. I put the shea butter on at night - at first it felt greasy. When I woke up in the morning my face was soft. I washed my face, as usual, put on my make up and after only two nights of doing this I didn't have any more problems with excess oil. I KNOW IT'S SOUNDS CRAZY, I'm telling you from experience this actually works. All you need is a dab, rub it in your hands and apply to your face. Shea butter doesn't clog pores. It has also helped me with my acne problem as well.





Hope that helps...Very oily skin and moderate acne... Help me?
don't eat processed foods! i didn't eat any for about a week while I was in the Philippines. My skin cleared right up but once I came back, i couldn't resist and my skin got gross again.
Wash your hair before you wash your face not after the oil from your hair doesn't help
i have the same problem. i wash my face about every hour, just with water, and about 3-4 times a day with soap. it seems like a lot, but its easy 2 get used 2. --i saw results in less than a week. hope this helps!!!!!!
I have very oily skin too. I wash my face frequently and I use rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball as an astringent. It seems to help. Good Luck. In the future you will be happy for oily skin,your face won't dry up and you'll stay younger looking.
I am sorry I was going to say Proactiv.


I am no help.





Zinc


Zinc is another popular home remedy for acne. A couple of research studies have found that zinc is somewhat effective. While it was more effective than a placebo, antibiotic medication was still more effective. In light of this, it may not be the best option when scarring is a possibility.





Side effects of zinc include digestive upset and a metallic taste in the mouth. At high doses, zinc may lead to copper deficiency, weakened immune function, anemia, and heart problems. There is some concern that higher doses may reduce levels of HDL (';good';) chholesterol.





Zinc may also interfere with the absorption of magnesium and iron from food and supplements. It can interfere with the absorption of tetracycline and fluoroquinolone antibiotics and penicillamine. There is also some concern that a particular diuretic, amiloride, can reduce zinc excretion and lead to a toxic build-up in the body.
It's ok to wash your face every once in a while. But scrubbing and washing furiously won't really do anything.


Look for a product that can dissolve dead skin. =)
Someone I know used to suffer from SEVERE acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Hope this helps you find the right treatment :-)








Source(s):


Best Acne Treatments in 2007


=========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/


Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan