Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have really oily skin..what can i do?

i have really oily skin. i wash my face a few times a day. and i put lotion on it also. but in the middle of the day it will just start getting oily. what is something i can do to keep it from getting so oily?I have really oily skin..what can i do?
i also have oily skin.





Ok, number one, stop washing your face so much. This actually encourages oil production.


Morning and night will be enough, but dont go overboard. 5 splashes should be enough. Using a moisturiser (a good face one) is fine for overnight.





For my oily skin I just always reapply powder, but only a little bit, otherwise it can look cakey. Of course, powder takes away the shine instantly.


Otherwise you can get these oil strips that come in a little packet, and whenever your skin gets oily just dab them over the skin. This can also help, I used to use them. I got them from the Body Shop, but things like that should be found in many cosmetic shops.





Also, sage tablets really do reduce the oil. I was using them for different reasons, but I noticed that my skin didnt get as oily. They're meant to reduce body sweat by about half. Just follow instructions on the bottle. And they're not expensive.





Also, I recommend you go to your nearest beauty/skin store and ask them for any products that would help.





:)
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan