Friday, December 11, 2009

Oily skin, help!?

My skin is extremely oily, it runs in my family, but I really hate it cause Im always getting loads of spots. The best my skin has been in the past year, was when I went on holiday to somewhere sunny and it dried my skin up. Does anyone have any natural remedies for oily skin? I heard manuka honey works, is this true?Oily skin, help!?
you should try this it sounds crazy but its true when you wash your hair DO NOT SCRATCH YOU SCALP massage or rub the shampoo and conditioner in when you scratch you r scalp it releases alot of oil and when your hair is oily or face get oily to so try that if it doesnt work go see your doctorOily skin, help!?
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan