Friday, December 11, 2009

To know lotion/ cream/ treatment to apply for oily skin and ......?

my face is oily and not smooth due to pimples which made a small holes on my face so any one know what lotion/ cream/ treatment to be applyed to become a smooth face and to heal the small holes from the face ...........[indian]To know lotion/ cream/ treatment to apply for oily skin and ......?
My skin has become very oily and I wash with a good cleaner and rinse with a saturated cotton ball of rubbing alcohol. It stings at first but has really helped with the oily problem and I have a nice clean skin. Do give up on it allow about 1 week to 10 days and see if you notice a difference. Good Luck...To know lotion/ cream/ treatment to apply for oily skin and ......?
You might try this one ..


http://www.mamalotion.com/





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan