Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any Recommendations For Oily Skin?

I have really thin eyebrows so I fill them in with an eyebrow pencil, but the problem is that my face gets so oily that my eyebrows tend to look all shiny and smug off really easily.


Any recommendation for a good eyebrow pencil would be a big help too :)Any Recommendations For Oily Skin?
try using a mattifier for your skin. i have that problem too. what i do is fill in my eyebrows with pencil, that tap them with a sponge of loose powder. you could try using a gel mattifier that i use from Lancome called Pure Focus Gel mattifier. its about $28 for a tube, but a little goes a long way.Any Recommendations For Oily Skin?
Clinique has a moisturizer called superdefense it works really good for oily skin. The bad thing is that its 40 dollars but its worth it. And they can help you pick out an eyebrow pencil :)
I use a brow powder. It looks more natural on me. I use matte eyeshadow in a super dark brown (kind of brown grey) with a stiff angle brush. I also have oily skin...and my hair's blue black.





I know it might not be quite what you're looking for. But I hope it helps.





Revlon has one, so does benefit and urban decay.
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
I don't know about eyebrow pencils, but the 3-step skin care system at Clinique works wonders for me if used on a regular basis. There's two for oily (one for oily all-over, one for oily in t-zone and fine in cheek area)
Try the Peronsalizer or Skin Care by Arbonne.
I love the Bare Escentuals makeup line....it really stays on your face, they have liner, etc that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan