Friday, December 11, 2009

I have oily skin how can I fix it?

my color is dark tanI have oily skin how can I fix it?
use himalaya face wash for oily skin.its too gud.thn use a toner-lakme its awesome and an oil free moisturiser like clinique.follow the basic regime-cleansing,toning and moisturising and be sure to apply an oil free sunscreen prefrably having matte effect.also lakme matte effect gel is really gud.i have oily skin and i do the same and my face doesnt look oily or greasy.I have oily skin how can I fix it?
You know, it's not a bad thing to have oily skin because it don't age as quickly as dry skin. You don't want to use anything to try and strip the skin or to try and dry it out as this will cause the skin to over react and stimulate the glands that produce the oil, making the matter worse. This oil is called sebum and it's your skins natural defense. My advice is stay away from products which are oil based and carry a light powder with you to blot away the shine. Egg whites are good face mask too.
You can't stop having oily skin. its genetic. However you can ease the oil production by using good toners such as lemon juice or witch hazel. Don't use so many products on your face and forget about using way to much make up. plus try to go for a lightweight moisturizer. Our skin doesn't need to much oil, we have enough. (I have oily skin too)





You try getting oil blot sheets if you wish. our you can use noxzema. I use the plain old kind when I am lazy to make my own cleanser.



well i use noxema it actually helps with oily skin. but pro activ works too. but i would reccommend noxema. use it twice a day. if you are really active then three times a day
consult a skin doctor for best answer
use neutrogena. it works. go to the website and find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan