Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup for oily skin?

I have oily skin and no foundation, powder or concealer have worked for me. And for example 2-3 hours after I have done my eye makeup it'll ';run'; or w/e to say, the same with the mascaras I've used.





Do you know any waterproof mascaras that ACTUALLY works


and foundations, powder and concealer for oily skin? And something


that stop eye makeup from ';running';?Makeup for oily skin?
For all your makeup not to run, crease or fade during the day use a primer. I use Smashbox's light primer and it's amazing! It controls oil and keeps make up in place.(Over all face use)


For your eye makeup to not run or crease I use Urban Decay Primer Potion. It's amazinnggg!


As for concealer I use Kat Von D's tattoo concealer I think it's called it works well to conceal spots or blemishes not all over your face.


For foundation/powder I use Clinique's Stay Matte Sheer Pressed powder. It's oil free and great for people with oily skin.


For face stuff I would NOT reccomend drug store brands simply because most are oil based and are horrible for your skin.


The only drug store thing I would reccomend is Cover Girl's Waterproof Lash Blast it's amazing! it stays on whether you rub it, walk in rain, cry, the only way I can get it off is with a good makeup remover.


Also moisturize your skin! Even if it's oily because oil and moisture are two separate things.


Hope I helped, these are the things that worked for my oily skin personally so it might work different for you. Good luck!Makeup for oily skin?
I use Avon water proof, rub proof, smudge proof, and basically just everything proof, and it works well on me.





Foundations, I have oily skin too and I use the Body Shop's Oil Free foundation, I like it, but don't use too much, it can actually dry your skin, so moisturize well before use.





For everything else (powder, concealer) just get mineral, or oil free. They sell stuff like that at most drugstores.





You should use an eye primer before you put eye makeup on, it makes it last longer, and tens to not droop, or run.





If you don't have any, or don't want to buy any, here's a good tutorial to make some, I'v made it and it works pretty well.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXWNQUYdd鈥?/a>
I use mineral foundation from egminerals and their oily skin primer. No melting and holds up well in hot humidity
I use mineral foundation I have really oily skinn and this seems to work really well. Also use water proof mascra. Also use a base on eye shadow like urban decay primer or I use a a ivory concelar stick..
eye shadow primer- urban decay





waterproof mascara- loreal brands





foundation that stays put - earthen glow minerals cover me and a primer





eye liners that don't smear - mac fluidlines and loreal hip gel liners

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan