Friday, December 11, 2009

Eyeliner for oily skin?

I like to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eye, the problem is I have oily skin so it doesn't stay on the waterline(which is where I want it). I was wondering if maybe kajol or something like that will stay on the waterline without coming off.Eyeliner for oily skin?
make sure to put concealer under eyes, then foundation %26amp; powder on the eye area, it will keep it from running


and definitely use liquid liner if it's smudgingEyeliner for oily skin?
yeah i have oily skin also and the only thing that stays is when i apply liquid liner but be careful not to get it in your eye because it burns!
No. That smears wayy bad. Try liquid eyeliner.
hmm im not sure but i think that any type of Liquid eyeliner should stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan