Friday, December 11, 2009

I hear that using tea tree oil on the face is good for the skin, but does it make skin oily? have you used it?

Its a natural antiseptic so people use it on their face if they have spots usually... but only using in on the specific areas where the skin has pimples... wouldn't really recommend using it all over your face for a number of reasons.. firstly it would probably sting badly and actually dry out your skin.. also it shouldn't really go anywhere near your nostrils, eyes or mouth... hope that helpsI hear that using tea tree oil on the face is good for the skin, but does it make skin oily? have you used it?
I use it twice a day all over my face. It doesnt dry out my skin at all, it does give a nice tingle clean feeling though. I have had hardly any pimples at all! It workes really well for me and I highly recommend it.


It does not make my skin drier or more oily. Just clearer! :)I hear that using tea tree oil on the face is good for the skin, but does it make skin oily? have you used it?
ok actully no dude where did you hear that


i do use coconut and other oils for my hair though


and hair and skin is actully the same thing so i guess you can
Tea tree oil is an awesome, natural way to stop pimples befroe they get nasty. You don't use it on all your face, just in the spots where pimples re appearing and do that morning and night. it fixes them right up
Brilliant stuff,wouldent be with out it ,,ever,,does not dry your skin out,,just zapps the spots.
i wouldn't use it regularly all over. it's good for healing things. i put it on zits or red spots.
i use it on my cysts and it works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan