Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've been using Differin for 4 days now and my skin is extremely oily/ greasy. Should I continue the use?

My acne has even got worse then before which I'm sure is pretty normal, but I usually hear about dry skin when people are on differin, NOT oily.I've been using Differin for 4 days now and my skin is extremely oily/ greasy. Should I continue the use?
I would at least continue it for a week or two. I used to use it and I never had any problems. It should even your skin out if you wait long enough.I've been using Differin for 4 days now and my skin is extremely oily/ greasy. Should I continue the use?
Dry skin people RARELY get pimples unlike oily skinned people. Pimples are really just normal. Here's a tip: Wash your face with Cetaphil (available in Drugstores) and warm water/ Apply a toner to zap out the grease and tighten pores. Look for products OIL-FREE. During the day blot your face with disposable tissues made to soak up oil.





People with dry skin rarely get pimples because their pores are extremely tight. People with oily skin's pores are not very tight. However, if you really think you need consultation, go to a dermatologist.
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan