Friday, December 11, 2009

What face wash works best for you, I really need some help I have very oily skin and don't know what to do.

I use Avon products. Just make sure you wash your hair daily and your face 2 or 3 times a day. use oil free make ups.


When I was young and I would get sick and didn't wash my hair everyday I'd get bad break outs.What face wash works best for you, I really need some help I have very oily skin and don't know what to do.
This may be tricky but here goes. I just found a homemade soap, oatmeal honey made with lard and i love it. I'm not all oily anymore and my pores have actually begun to shrink! I'm in the over 40 crowd and have suffered with acne all my post pubescent life. This bar is a real miracle for me.What face wash works best for you, I really need some help I have very oily skin and don't know what to do.
You could try Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash. It works really fast. That'd probably be your best bet.


But to exfoliate, you can try Clean and Clear's Oxygenating Facial Scrub. To clean deep, Clean and Clear's Deep Action Cream Cleanser works very well, and so does Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleaner.


Also you can go to pioneerthinking.com for some home remedies that work and are inexpensive.
I just recently bought ST IVES apricot scrub for oily skin it works really good also try body shops tea tree products they have three good things to these products reduces oil, smells good and it helps rural aboriginals to develop their community It is really worth it!!! here is the website with the stuff specially for oily skin...also make sure to check out the other stuff it really works wonders!! jeep me posted!


http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>
Cetaphil rocks! (it's recomended by dermatologists too!) Also, try a light, oil-free moisturizer too after you wash. The skin secretes oil to replace the oils rinsed off by washing. By moisturizing then the skin shouldn't secrete as much oil.
astringent works like a charm!!!
I like Proactive--- and the RE9 skin care line from Arbonne products.
I know it sounds weird, but get the shampoo called Selson Blue... i think thats what its called... but anyways, you put it on your face 10 minuets before you get in the shower and let it dry. Rinse it off and in a few days your skin will look a lot better. My doctor recommended this for me and it has been working!
try using proactive or vichy


or teatree wash
biore
well i hav a dry face. i use OLAY moisture balancing foaming face wash. works for me. the best part is that its for all skin types. theres a bottle on oily skin, dry skin, all skin types, combo skin, and a lot more. I hav a few of these in different skin types. plus they're color coded so it's easy to spot them out on your bathroom self or whatever.
aveeno works best for me but you can use any kind of facial wash with oatmeal in it.
anti-oil face wash


it controls the oil production in ur face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan