Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lot of u recommended accutane, but does it suit my oily skin type?

yeah ryt..my dr, he's like so nothing..he's no help..things just got worst!!Lot of u recommended accutane, but does it suit my oily skin type?
yes,the side affects it has,dry lips and skin,so ppl with dry skin that are on roaccutane will feel the side affects worse cos,there skin will dry out even more.but with ur skin,it wil get dry but roaccutane works!Lot of u recommended accutane, but does it suit my oily skin type?
oil of ulay is the best for you to use darling xx
I was given Roaccutane about 8 years ago to get rid of my Acne. At the time you could only get it from a dermatologist I was referred by my GP - very straight forward), this may have changed. It was a fantastic treatment and to this day I am delighted with the results. It did make my skin, mouth, eyes very very dry and uncomfortable for a while but it was well worth it. I also had to go on the Pill as there can be severe side effects if you get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan