Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oily skin and hair problems.....help?

I have oily skin, especially my face and forehead....What is/are the cure/s for oily skin??....natural cure/s only please, no commercial products...and i've got another problem, which is my hair. My hair is dry, has split ends, and the strands are usually falling whenever i comb my hair....please tell me the natural cure/s for this kind of hair....how can i have thicker and richer hair???.....please help me.... (please no commercial products, just natural :D)





鈾?thanks a lot, the best answers get 10 pts .... :DOily skin and hair problems.....help?
to solve your oily skin and hair problem, wash your face and hair more often


i wash my hair once a day and wash my face 2x a day.


to get thicker hair, i'd sya blow dry your hair instead of straightening it (assuming you straighten it already...and if you dont than don't start.)


straightening hair makes it feel and look thinner for some reason.


not a problem for me...i have really thick hairOily skin and hair problems.....help?
visit a organic store that sells organic hair porducts.ORIGINs sold in Macy's is a natural product

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan