Friday, December 11, 2009

I v Got heaps of post pimple dark marks.my pimples are hormonal and not due to oily skin.plz help?

Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.I v Got heaps of post pimple dark marks.my pimples are hormonal and not due to oily skin.plz help?
they fade over time. right now, find a foundation that doesnt break you out, and has a good, natural coverage, and wear it to help concealI v Got heaps of post pimple dark marks.my pimples are hormonal and not due to oily skin.plz help?
You can take birth control that helps level out the hormons, and for the scares I suggest AcneFree's make fading lotion and sunscreen set(you can get it @ walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan