Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have exceptionally oily skin, do you know of any natural remedy that could cure it?

Drink lots of water by the gallons and splash your face with hot water 5/6 times a day too.





Clay masks or mud masks once a week will help to absorb oil, albeit only temporarily.





Astringents with acetone help to can remove oil from the skin better than those with alcohol.I have exceptionally oily skin, do you know of any natural remedy that could cure it?
body's nature can not be change. u have to accept that. but u can do something just to releafe for a while. u can use alovera.I have exceptionally oily skin, do you know of any natural remedy that could cure it?
Wash ur face frequently with soap, Since ur skin is oily, there r more chances for u to get pimples.


So the best way is to wash ur face whenever u return from sun and also before going to bed.
I hear ya, girl!! I've tried everything %26amp; I've just learned to live with it %26amp; carry a compact or blotting papers with me at all times.





The good news is, we oily-skinned girls are less susceptible to wrinkles. I'll be 35 this year %26amp; I've yet to see a wrinkle :)





Tip: Just 'cause you're oily, don't forget to moisturize with a lotion especially for oily skin. I slather moisturizer on in the winter %26amp; use a bit less in the summer (Mary Kay Oil Control Lotion is good!)
use oil control facial foam for washing, and carry lots of paper blotters with you. since ur face is oily, the normal cheaper-end blotters would work fine :)
you cant cure oily skin.you have to live with it.yet there are ways in which you could get rid of them for a short while.


wash your face whenever you can.this would save you from pimples.


take tissue papers with yourself wherever you go.try out the site below.it could help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan